- I earned my Master Degree (Biochechemistry) and my PhD (Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences) at the University of Liege, Liege, Belgium.
- I did a first postdoct at the University of East Anglia (UK) as a recipient of a two-year Marie Curie Individual Fellowship from Europeen Community
- I did a second postdoc at the Burnham Institute for Medical Research (La Jolla, CA), where I am now a Staff Scientist in the fields of:
- infectious diseases mediated by furin and related proprotein convertases (anthrax, avian flu)
- tumor progression and metastasis involving matrix metalloproteases
- multiple sclerosis
What is the name of your organization, school, or company?
Burnham Institute for Medical Research
What best describes your current position? (choose all that apply)
Post-Doc, Research Scientist (Industry), Other (please specify)
Other (from above)
Staff / Senior Scientist
At MySDscience you want to:
Make new connections, Read and Post science blogs, events